Starts Tuesday January 3th 2022|
Location is TBD
Looking for a way to spice up your fitness routine this winter? Join us at one of my SNOWSHOE Bootcamps. You can register and pre-pay for all four sessions and receive a discount or pay as a drop in.
Time & Location
Starts Tuesday January 3th 2022
Location is TBD
About the Event
January 3 - February 3rd 2022
- Wednesday 6pm @ Beacon Hill North (variety of locations)
- Thursdays 6:30pm @ Windsor Park in Old Ottawa South
If you’re looking for a way to stay in shape this winter with all the benefits of being outside, snowshoeing is an excellent low-impact aerobic exercise option. Even better is adding some interval training using our own body weight and a resistant band.
In between vigorous snowshoe walks through the woods, we will be doing interval strength and cardio exercises such as squats, back flies, band boxing and more...If you find it challenging to motivate yourself to get outside in the colder months or you're looking for a change in your workout routine, join our SNOWSHOE BOOTCAMP.
It offers a great, safe and healthy social activity, gets you outside in nature and provides good cross training for the body.
What you need:
- Snowshoes that are right for your weight, the terrain and the snow conditions
- Warm, waterproof boots
- Dress in layers with clothing that can handle cold, wet conditions
- One or two theraband resistant bands
- A small backpack with water and extra gloves
- Optional: adjustable poles with snow baskets
Snowshoe Bootcamp - Drop In
Drop in fee for any Bootcamp workout offered between January 3 and February 28th 2022.$15.00Tax: +$2.25 hst