Sat, Dec 18|
Festively Fermented: Apple Cinnamon Chutney & Apricot Butter
If you're new to fermenting, these two recipes are the perfect way to get started. They're both easy-to-make and oh-so-delicious.
Time & Location
Dec 18, 2021, 9:30 a.m. – 10:15 a.m.
About the Event
This is a time to pick up some great ideas for festive ferments to gift to friends and family whilst creating love and probiotic goodness for over the holiday period to support your digestion and immunity through times renowned for merriment and over indulgence!
What you will be making:
- Fermented Cinnamom Apple Chutney: This cinnamon apple chutney is perfectly spiced and full of gut-nourishing properties. It's an easy recipe for beginners and delicious enought that most seased fermenters will love it.
- Fermented Apricot Butter: The lightly fermented apricot butter recipe is both delicious and beneficial to your gut helath. It can be enjoyed with home made bread, crackers, pancakes, oatmeal and many other foods.
Your Instructor: Kathryn Armstrong
You will learn:
- about fermentation and have a brief discussion about all the benefits of making and eating fermenting foods.
- how to make fermented chutney and apricot butte
- This is an interactive workshop. Although we ask that you mute yourself throughout, you can unmute and ask questions when the instructor offers it.
- A list of ingredients with details on how to join our live event will be emailed to you after you register for the workshop.
Festively Fermented Workshop
Spreading good cheer and good bacteria!$20.00Tax: +$2.60 HST