SNOWSHOE BOOTCAMPS - Old Ottawa South
Time & Location
About the Event
If you’re looking for a way to stay in shape this winter with all the benefits of being outside, snowshoeing is an excellent low-impact aerobic exercise option. Even better is adding some interval training using our own body weight and a resistant band.
In between vigorous snowshoe walks through the woods, we will be doing interval strength and cardio exercises such as squats, back flies, band boxing and more...If you find it challenging to motivate yourself to get outside in the colder months or you're looking for a change in your workout routine, join our SNOWSHOE BOOTCAMP.
It offers a great, safe and healthy social activity, gets you outside in nature and provides good cross training for the body.
What you need:
- Snowshoes that are right for your weight, the terrain and the snow conditions
- Warm, waterproof boots
- Dress in layers with clothing that can handle cold, wet conditions
- One or two theraband resistant bands
- A small backpack with water and extra gloves
- Optional: adjustable poles with snow baskets
- Snowshoe Bootcamp - Package$50+$7.50 hst$50+$7.50 hst0$0
- Snowshoe Bootcamp - Drop In$15+$2.25 hst$15+$2.25 hst0$0